Lilian Garcia brings the heat and unhinges the podcast world with an all-access pass to human interest stories with your favorite athletes and entertainers. “Chasing Glory with Lilian Garcia” peels back the layers and dives deep into how they got to where they are today, and the real-life challenges in making their dreams come true. It’s about to get Real, Raw & Inspiring every week on “Chasing Glory with Lilian Garcia”.
Host of “Chasing Glory With Lilian Garcia” – Top 10 in Apple Podcasts!
- Latin born beauty from Madrid, Spain with parents from Puerto Rico. Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Over 2 million combined social media followers
- Host of “Chasing Glory with Lilian Garcia”, weekly international podcast
- Made history three times in the WWE by being named the first female and Latina to host WRESTLEMANIA, becoming WWE’s first “Decade Diva”, and even surpassing Aretha Franklin to hold the record for singing the most times at WRESTLEMANIA
- Released a Spanish album titled “¡Quiero Vivir!”, produced by Grammy-winning producers George Noriega & Tim Mitchell, in which she wrote and co-wrote 11 of the songs
- Garcia also released her EP “My Time” to rave reviews. It was produced by Grammy-nominated producer, Oh, Hush!, with contribution by acclaimed mixer Tom Lord-Alge
- Performed the National Anthem for numerous sporting events – NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, US OPEN and NASCAR
- Has been seen on MTV, VH-1, Good Day LA, Mun2, Celebrity Apprentice, Mike and Juliet show and more
- Fourth year in a row Ambassador & Spokesperson for Susan G Komen, including kicking off numerous of their races with the National Anthem
- Her song “You Just Don’t Know Me At All” was featured on the “WWE Originals” album that reached #12 on the Billboard Top 200 and her first single “Shout” debuted in top 100 Billboard charts
- Currently writing and recording new material for her upcoming album